THE BIGGER PICTURE OF WEIGHT-GAIN
Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most, often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites, and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge. With Serious Mass, you’ve got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We’ve consolidated over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrates, and 25 vitamins & minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It’s time to stop thinking small; get serious – Serious Mass.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630-plus calories when made with low fat milk.
- 50 grams of protein from a combination of faster and slower digesting sources including Whey, Casein, and Egg.
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores – with NO ADDED SUGAR.
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-Glutamine & Glutamine Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs.
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-Vitamins and Antioxidants.