GNC AMP Wheybolic™ Ripped – Chocolate Fudge: Clinically Proven Protein and Thermogenic
Whether you use it before or after workouts and cardio sessions, or even on non-training days and in between meals, you can rely on GNC AMP Wheybolic™ Ripped for clinically proven muscle strength support.▪* With 40g of premium, ultra-pure, fast-digesting protein enhanced with Velositol™ and ProHydrolase™, this dietary supplement helps accelerate muscle protein synthesis and absorption of amino acids^*, so you can stay powered throughout your workout routine.
- Proven to increase muscle strength and size in just 8 weeks▪*
- Ideal for use before and after workouts and cardio sessions, as well as on non-training days and between meals
- Supports strength, performance and stamina▪•^*, fuels anabolic muscle support and recovery^◆* and provides energy and metabolism support^*
- Enhanced whey protein complex includes 40g of protein with 15g of BCAA, 10g of leucine and 1g of Velositol™
- Thermo Ripped Matrix with 150mg of caffeine, as well as L-Carnitine and key electrolytes that support intense energy, mental focus, hydration and fatty acid metabolism^*
- Gluten-free, powder formula with a chocolate fudge flavor easily mixes with 8 fl. oz. of water or your favorite beverage
- An 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 33 healthy men compared the effectiveness of this proprietary module of whey protein and leucine vs. isocaloric carbohydrate placebo consumed before and after resistance training. Subjects consuming the leucine-whey protein supplement experienced greater increases in muscle strength than those on the placebo. Leucine-whey protein supplementation also increased muscle cross-sectional area from baseline.
- ¨In an 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 30 healthy male volunteers comparing 1 set resistance training (RT) + active or carbohydrate placebo to 2 sets RT alone with no supplement, the active group showed equal gains in maximal muscle strength and muscle endurance compared to the control group.
^When used in conjunction with an exercise program.