Beyond Raw® Precision BCAA
BEYOND RAW® PRECISION BCAA - TROPICAL PUNCH: ANABOLIC RECOVERY & POWER OUTPUT*
A concentrated BCAA complex precisely formulated to provide the body what it needs to enhance power output and support muscle repair following exercise. When faced with extreme exertion, and unrelenting dedication, subjects must be given the opportunity to convert physical labor into molecular change.
CONSIDERABLE DOSE OF BCAAs: 10g of BCAAs per serving, including 5g of Leucine, to fuel skeletal muscles and give you the edge to push beyond your limits. A clinically dosed source of phytochemicals works with leucine to impact insulin response, further boosting anabolic activity.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE: Including key electrolytes, magnesium and calcium, in highly bioavailable sources, may help support hydration to further elevate performance.
INFLAMMATORY SUPPORT: Training hard can induce stress on the body. A blend of natural plant flavonoids is included to help support a healthy response to inflammation associated with your extreme workout.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
Each ingredient serves a precise role in this evidence-based formula designed to support power and performance goals while aiding recovery and getting subjects back in the gym.
- BCAAs are appreciated for their role in muscle health. Leucine also plays a critical role in stimulating muscle protein synthesis. Leucine is a potent activator of the mTOR signaling pathway,
- a master regulator of cell growth and many anabolic processes.
- Precision BCAA contains a whopping 5g of Leucine per serving to support muscle-building goals.
- During exercise, electrolytes are lost through sweat and can lead to muscle cramping. Precision BCAA provides highly bioavailable sources of key electrolytes, namely magnesium and
- calcium, to support hydration and performance in addition to 10g of BCAAs to help fuel skeletal muscles during exercise and facilitate recovery efforts.
- Insulin is considered an anabolic hormone as it facilitates nutrient uptake in cells, including amino acids, and encourages the synthesis of protein.
|Size||30 SVG /4 LB|
As a dietary supplement, mix two scoops in 8 fl. oz. of cold water and consume post-workout. On non-training days, consumer one serving at any time throughout the day. Do not exceed the recommended amount.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Settling may occur. Keep in a cool dry place., Keep out of reach of children.
General Nutrition Corporation
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 USA
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium , Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Silicate, Sunflower Lecithin, FD&C Red#40, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Citrus Oil, Olive Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Oat Oil CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut Oil).